Szwajcarskie repliki zegarków
zostały zaprojektowane z myślą o wydajności i przyjemności.
StanChem Inc. is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers, our community, and the environment. We are in continuous pursuit of meeting and exceeding all the requirements of local, state and federal agencies. We actively work with our state and federal agencies (OSHA, DEEP, EPA, etc.) as partners in our journey toward achieving the best possible results for the protection of our employees, company assets/image, our partners and the environment. Zero defects and zero incidents are our minimum expected goals.
Our business partners also need to demonstrate the same commitment and results to the health, safety, and well-being of their employees, community and the environment.
Commitment to Health and Safety
- On-site professional EHS Manager and Chemical Manager
- On-site professional Regulatory Manager.
- Total employee involvement and commitment.
- Monthly plant wide Safety Committee
- Oversight and controls of all chemicals/products – cradle to grave
- Fully permitted State and Federal; air, water, storm water, waste management, DOT security, HAZMAT, Hazwoper
- Fully integrated Process Safety Management program
- OSHA compliance in all aspects of operations
- Partnered with CT OSHA for continuous improvement and voluntary consultation
- Year after year safety performance better than industry average
- Outreach programs and on-site training with local fire and emergency personnel
Commitment to the environment
- Total site energy plan implemented
- Recycling of all operational materials
- Site remediation plan being implemented in concert with CT DEEP